Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader in serving science, developing and producing reagents for science.
The Thermo Fisher Scientific site at the Vienna BioCenter is a Center of Excellence for Immunoassay technology, specialized in providing products for researchers in the areas of:
- Cell biology
- Cancer biology – immuno-oncology
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Stem cell biology
The portfolio includes the following Invitrogen™ Immunoassay solutions for protein quantitation:
- Coated ELISA kits are ready-to-use and have been tested to provide the lowest possible inter- and intra-assay variability and the highest possible lot-to-lot consistency.
- Uncoated ELISA kits have the reagents needed to coat your own plates, process overnight, and run the assay.
- ProQuantum™ high-sensitivity immunoassay kits offer high sensitivity and broad dynamic range, using only 2–5 µL of sample.
- ProcartaPlex™ multiplex immunoassay kits for simultaneous measurement of up to 80 protein targets per 25–50 µL sample using Luminex xMAP® technology.
In addition, we offer a broad service portfolio for the aforementioned platforms and technologies:
- Custom Assay Development : Development of assays for novel markers and targets outside of our portfolio.
- Sample service measurement by validated assays, analysis of data by statistical tool of choice, well-documented results.
- Custom plate coating: Stable, uniform plate coating, blocking and fixation by establishing procedures, vacuum packed plates.
- Contract Manufacturing for immunoassays.